Monday, January 11, 2010

Silver Medical Alert Stainless Steel Or Sterling Silver Medical Alert Bracelet? Which One Will Hold The Sheen & Durability Longer?

Stainless steel or Sterling Silver Medical alert bracelet? Which one will hold the sheen & durability longer? - silver medical alert

I think a medical ID bracelet has got short .. I'm trying to decide whether to get stainless steel or silver. Gold is, as I do not want my ego like many others wear bracelets of gold on a daily basis, I will take off the silver and red medical emblem. I know money is nice, if they got new, but the bright and dull in a short period of daily wear. We need this med ID bracelet every day, so I need durability and shine. I do not know much about the ability of stainless steel, here ... Advice or recommendations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment