Sunday, January 3, 2010

Massage Table Warming Pad Who Do I Contact If I Think My Attorney Was Being Fraudulent?

Who do I contact if I think my attorney was being fraudulent? - massage table warming pad

I had an accident and asked a lawyer with an absolute knowledge of what was going on. He referred me to a chiropractor. I went to see her every day a few months. I X-ray initially, then did the same routine, day was breaking on a massage table with a heating pad set up on my back and my neck and tried to break my back with no luck.
Now I got the agreement, which had a total of 15,000. The lawyer was 4500th He called for a total of 4,500 and medical costs were low in physical therapy. I ended up with 6000.00.
I receive documentation of the billing chiropractic, after she had asked. This proves that I was charged 6 times in one day for the various loads, and then another 5 days, 6 others, 4 others. I have 3 pages full of random loads. Since it is fairly close to the prosecution I think it is fraudulent. There are other things I seem to also find questionable.
Who can I contact about this?

1 comments:

Wundt said...

Talk to the bar in your state, but it seems you only have a case against a chiropractor. You should the Attorney General and the Licensing Board contact with irregularities in the billing chiropractic, chiropractors report.

I doubt there is much you can do on the 4500, when the prosecutor, that sounds pretty good. I know that when I was in a similar situation was unbelievable the number of lawyers has been, especially if they also beat costs.

Post a Comment