Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Orange Juice Blender Is It Possible To Make Orange Juice In A Blender?

Is it possible to make orange juice in a blender? - orange juice blender

Can you imagine a bunch of bowls of oranges, separate the slices, put them in the blender, and get. . . Orange juice?

I've done something similar before with limes, halved (with the shell / skin), put them in a blender with water and sugar mix and tension. I remember the taste.

I've tried the oranges in a blender to give him a few minutes, peeled and only a little water (because the disks included in the paper), and knew how terrible. Is there a way to get the orange juice with a blender, or should follow to use a juicer?

I am not talking here about a smoothie, but I want orange juice, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment