Friday, January 15, 2010

Anemia In Teenagers Do I Have Anemia. Or Am I Normal.?

Do i have anemia. or am i normal.? - anemia in teenagers

I am
always very tired. In reality, 8 hours sleep at night, sleeping, 3 or 4 when I get home from school ..... But I'm sure it's normal for a teenager.
I need air at the gym. (then my right shoulder, sometimes painful, have no idea what it is.)
I often suffer from infections, mostly viral (sore throat, severe headaches, ear infections, sore mouth, swollen glands)
I have pain in some of the simplest things ..... but it could be me .... (My mother always said I was a drama queen when it comes to pain:))
As always thirsty. (although you can drink one million glasses per day)
beats me, I do not know how I came to
Do I have anemia or something else. or am normal. I checked. (I had my blood taken before and nobody said anything was wrong.)
I think it's just me ... but I just want to be sure. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment