Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brush Burns On Your Penis The Head Of My Penis Shrank Suddenly, Grew Cold, Turned From Its Normal Flesh Color To Blue, Then Pale/yellow?

The head of my penis shrank suddenly, grew cold, turned from its normal flesh color to blue, then pale/yellow? - brush burns on your penis

... yellowed. I panicked. Of course, I panicked. I thought I had not the blood into the penis, so I started to jump, pictures of invisible air bag, shook his head and even stroke. What happened? Now there is a section of bright red, swollen opening of the urethra in front (left only). I am a virgin, never sex or something. I have not masturbated for about a week.
What really frightened. For months he had spent with my testicles. Suddenly there was Numb / tingling and are flesh-colored blue, white / yellow) (blue. Then I panicked. There were red and swollen testicles though.
I also note that the wound on the penis is no itching or burning, but it hurts like a scratch when he touches the fabric of my boxer shorts (I wear boxers to bed, but he writes) all day.
If you have any idea what could be? I've never been so scared.

3 comments:

ProudTee... said...

You did not hear from this sentence: "If you lose not use it, please?
Lol, just kidding.
Going to the doctor though.

dallas.s... said...

Dude go to the doctor ...
-Dallas
In the me if you have any questions ...

someone, someone else... said...

No, but heres the answer was feared over and over:


call a physician

Post a Comment