Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Are Some Good Lolicon Sites Are There Any Sites From Which I Can Buy H Manga Translated To English ?

Are there any sites from which I can buy H manga translated to english ? - what are some good lolicon sites

Please do not say JList or disclosure of the Ikarus, as we know it. I am an account holder with Icarus Publishing. They have some great collections of short stories and some interesting series, but not qualified.

Is there a place where I can buy H manga translated into English? Seeking Series Futanari, lolicon, incest, etc. I am first and foremost for a site that has the entire spectrum of sexual fetish fetish, or arranged by topics. I visited a few places on my own that were more difficult to navigate. I need answers from the competent persons who have in this direction.

Thank you for reading. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment