Saturday, November 14, 2009

Building Swing Set Books Question About War-affected Palestinian Children?

Question about war-affected Palestinian children? - building swing set books

I went through a budget around Al Shalabi play in the book (research Jenin):
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/188594 ...

"Before (before the invasion of the Janin) I mean all the games I play. I have to play on the swings and slides, and my brothers play football. But now played" The Arabs and Israelis. "It is really difficult young people, the Israelis - the Israelis Tho always wants to go to destroy the houses to find "Arab" to.
"During the invasion, my father told us he would build a swing and a garden and a special room to do our homework. I usually say," You will have the opportunity to play with kids in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, God has to be my father a martyr. "
"We are now in the summer - although all the schools that were destroyed by the army anyway"
Around Alshalabi
Fifth Grader
Jenin

What does the account of the quote?

0 comments:

Post a Comment