Monday, November 23, 2009

Replacing Floor On A Fishing Boat Childish Behavior Or Something Darker?

Childish behavior or something darker? - replacing floor on a fishing boat

Five year old boy my old neighbor came home one day with his mother to greet us on the road. I was busy showing his mother in our house and you will receive our aquarium for a few minutes to see. I'm not back in the aquarium, after he was gone. When I did, I had two guppies were gone! The tank was shot up and there was no water in the soil. I was looking for fish, but quickly found that the boy had done something with them. Immediately to the neighbors and it turns out that the boy, the fish had taken rolled by hand, put the rest in the bag, then buried them in the front yard after his departure. Her mother had not noticed. When asked, he said he wanted the fish. I was absolutely thrilled. His mother made him apologize and replace the fish do not. However, one can only wonder about this child. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment