Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where Can I Renew My Drivers License In Columbus Ohio Renew Drivers License While Adjustment Of Status?

Renew drivers license while adjustment of status? - where can i renew my drivers license in columbus ohio

My license expired and I tried to renew it, but was rejected because he was a candidate for adjustment of status. The official website of the Department of Revenue on the lists of candidates qualified for the license, and applicants for adjustment of status, are eligible, but I always refused.
What should I do?
Has it happened to anyone before? If so overcome, how to?

2 comments:

Soda Popinski said...

The majority of DMV employees know do not know much about immigration law. Show us what you can find the website of the Department of Revenue. If you do not get to ask his way to employees, to speak to a manager and show them the law.

skdba123 said...

I had run something similar to me, TN, but he had a receipt number for the extension. He is in Florida, and we must renew the license annually. They tried to refuse my application for license renewal, have an expiration date of the visa, which was up to the USCIS. In my case I have addressed a lot of hell at the DMV, and I gave one to the end of the year. I was very excited, they cut my Canadian license, when I came here and then had the gall to try to deny my renewal application because the degenerated delayed data entry does not contain chicken immigration laws here. I almost had it .... pull my Attourney I do not know what to do in order to hitchhike to work until I get my visa extension of the ridiculous queues at the USCIS? :)

If I were you I would just like to return to the DMV, and instead of talking to women with neurological disorders, affecting that starts from the front (which seem to the rules in their own way to interpret), immediately speak to a manager. Do not let them turn their backs in some b / s band.

And in response to Guru & Ibu# 039; e-mail, then this is not true. Some visas (eg, TN -1) are only for 1 year minus 1 days. If I have at least another year for his visa, TN never in a position to a driver's license, which means that the program is nonsensical to get TN and the U.S. economy deeper into the earth)

Post a Comment